Tuesday 5 August 2014

Confessions from Brighton


UnwindBrighton



It all started so beautifully ...sunshine, sea, champers, and our hooks of course...




Maybe there was too much wool to choose from...




Maybe the champers was too free-flowing...ooops






...but whatever the reason here is (are) my confession (s)



Skein Queen


Sparkleduck

Fivemoons

Bit more Skein Queen



oops and a bit more Skein Queen

Old Maiden Aunt Yarns

Bit more Skein Queen




Bit more Old Maiden Aunt Yarns


I just keep laying it all out and sighing at its loveliness. Simple pleasures eh? 
Now I have to spend a happy morning going through my Ravelry favourites and plan out some projects...most are destined as Christmas presents so not ALL for me, honest. 







All I know is that it was WOOLTASTIC and I'm already planning on going next year too. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about Brighton Unwind is a new wool festival like Yarndale/Unravel/Fibre East etc...and it's  especially brilliant if you go with your chief hooker - Big Love Mrs E! xx). 










2 comments:

  1. Bridesmaids dresses have been a part of weddings for centuries. From ancient Greece to modern-day weddings, brides have chosen specific dresses for their bridesmaids to wear. These dresses have evolved over time, reflecting changes in fashion, culture, and society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 2023 Goddiva bridesmaids dresses collection offers a range of styles, colours, and sizes to suit every bridal party.

    ReplyDelete