Sunday 3 May 2015

CAL Week 14 Tulips Repeat

Week 14 was 4 (More Flowers)...





For reference only as I've used TREBLES not half trebles this time and have also repeated the flower combo


This last week has been even more frenetic than usual...starting with a fabulous weekend in Belgium, followed by several trips to the A & E department of our local hospital whilst builders and plumbers  trudged in and out of the house, culminating in house guests and still a wedding to go to tomorrow (outfit not even chosen as I type with less than 24 hours to go...) ... phew! SO.....I have found little time to devise a new combo this week and have therefore reverted to repeating a favourite of mine from a few weeks back...so, here we go....

Rows 81-88

Repeat WEEK 4...but I have done trebles instead of half trebles and I have repeated the flower rows twice. Please do as many rows as you want and use either trebles or half trebles and whatever colour combos you fancy.

Here's my version but without the last  row of trebles (which I did in plum)  as I hadn't photographed it in time!




No comments:

Post a Comment