Sunday 18 October 2015

The Barkham Hooker Glove Kit

Having released my Poncho Kit last month with Artesano and seen encouraging sales...

The Barkham Hooker Crochet Poncho Kit

I was keen to crack on and release a smaller project too.

Having fallen in love with the handpainted 4 ply 

hand painted 4 ply alpaca and wool blend yarn

I decided to design a pair of Fair-Isle style fingerless gloves. As a confirmed hooker, Fair-Isle is one of the things about knitting of which I have always been jealous! It just never quite seems to come out the same...but I really do hope that I have got quite close with this pattern.
Crochet Fingerless Gloves Kit
This colourway  is called Meadow Flowers...isn't it just stunning?

The yarn is so delicious to work with and the colour changes are addictive...you just want to keep on going round and round to see what happens next.

The kit comes with the exclusive pattern as well as a great little project bag and a whole squishy skein of yummy yarn. You can choose from 3 colours...


The mesmerizing Meadow Flowers



Refreshing Mountain Falls


Calming Canopy



If you choose to buy all 3 colours you will have just enough to make one BONUS pair of multicoloured ones....a cunning plan don't you think??! Actually these have become my favourite ones now and I wear them every morning to keep the chill off the steering wheel.
Crafty bonus pair using up the remnants of all 3 colours. My fave.



The Kit is available to buy from Artesano now at £8.99.


Don't forget to mention that you're a Barkham Hooker in the Gift Message part as I can collect and save you postage if you live in the local area! Happy Hooking. x

P.S. Here are some photos from the shoot...always good fun to see the behind-the-scenes shots!







No comments:

Post a Comment