1) Ch4 ( =1tr+1ch) , (1tr1ch) 11 times ( 12 tr + 12ch), slsttj to top of 3ch.
2) sl stitch in to the next ch-sp, ch3,
1 tr1ch in same place, 2tr 1 ch in every ch-sp around , slsttj (12 groups of 2 tr 1ch)
|12 groups of 2tr1ch|
|12 groups of 3tr 1ch|
4) ch3, in next ch-sp do *(3dbtr2ch3dbtr) ,then 3tr in each of the next 2 ch-spcs, rep from *twice more then 3dbtr2ch3dbtr in next corner, 3 trs in next ch-sp, 2 trs in last ch-sp and slsttj to top of 1st ch3.
5) slst in to the 1st dbtr, ch2,
1 htr in each of next 2 sts, * 2 htr 2ch 2htr in the corner space, 1 htr in each of next 3 dbtrs,
1 dbtr in 2nd tr of row 3 below (spike stitch),
1 htr in each of next 3 sts,
1 dbtr in 2nd tr of row 3 below, 1 htr in each of next 3 sts, rep from * until the end, slsttj.
6) Use a marker to keep track of the beginning, ch2, *miss 1st st, 1dc in next st, ch1, rep from * all the way around doing 2dc1ch2dc in each corner, slsttj
7) ch2, * 1dc in next ch-sp, 1 ch, rep from * all the way around doing 1dc 2ch1dc in the corners. slsttj
8) Repeat row 7